Iron on Patch Instructions:
- Garment should be clean. Set iron to hottest setting.
- Thoroughly iron area of garment where patch will be place.
- Place patch on garment, embroidery facing up.
- Place a cloth or light towel over patch and using a slow circular motion, press firmly for 30 seconds.
- Turn garment inside out, and iron the back of the patch for 30 seconds.
- Let cool for one minute. If edges of patch can be lifted, repeat steps 4/5.
(Permanence of applicaton can be guaranteed by sewing).
IMPORTANT Do NOT use on un-ironable fabrics with a low melting point such as nylons, vinyls or leathers.
Chakra Tree of Life Embroidered Patch